Wow another week has gone by. I thought that I would just add everyday to the list, but this week just flew by and so here is my abbreviated version.
1. That Baby J came through another surgery with flying colors. She is already home from the hospital.
2. My aunt is here and teaching the girls how to crochet. They are so excited and she is very patient.
3. I have a camera that takes video so I can record this for future generations. I also meant to do it with ZK's grandma and that never happened and I am so sad. So I am doing it this time.
4. The rain. The burn ban has been lifted (I think) and I am very happy about that.
5. Strawberry plants, that we thought were gone, are starting to grow.
6. Flowers that a kind friend brought by today. They attract Monarchs and are so pretty.
7. Going over the budget with ZK and being on the same page on how to reduce certain expenses.
8. Unexpected offer of a gymnastics gym for Jenna's party. It rained all day and they were going to be miserable at the park. A dear friend offered her gym, at no charge, and it was so much fun.
9. That we are all healthy and not showing any signs of the Heiny Flu or the Swine Flu or H1N1 or whatever they are calling it these days. (I just added because I am tired of hearing about it every where I turn!)
10. That I have the brain power to type this. At least on most days. I am so very blessed!!
Happy Thursday everyone~